Hello, during last week I majorly spent time on the TableSearch class. In the same time, I also tested and fixed problems in the TableGisVisualizationController.
Files Covered In This Week
Outcomes In This Week
Test & Fix on TableGisVisualizationController
Thanks to the community’s help, finally I can test my works on the
TableGisVisualizationController. By using GIS data provided in phpMyAdmin official demo, I found a problem in loading the
GisVisualization class too early.
About the Table class
To convert the
Table class into a completely OOPed one, we must first achieve encapsulation on it. First I moved the
PMA_DatabaseInterface class, and provide some functions to manipulate it.
What Will I Do Next
In the following week, I will finish working on
Table class and
TableSearch class. I will refactor the TableSearch class to TableSearchController as my mentor suggested.